Python Django Developer
As a software engineer you will be working on the SendCloud system. SendCloud integrates various carriers and online stores in a fast and intuitive tool. We release early and often. The development team is responsible for building the SendCloud system and keeping it running. Our code base has a high test coverage, we apply continuous integration and we love to automate stuff to squeeze out manual steps in our process.
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We will assist you with with relocating to ensure a smooth transition.
- A good salary and pension scheme.
- An ambitious and inspiring working environment.
- The possibility for your own initiatives in our fast growing organization.
- Work hard, Play Hard mentality. We celebrate our successes with you
- Choose your own device.
Working at SendCloud
SendCloud is here to change shipping for ever! Our goal is to be the biggest shipping service provider in the world.
We provide a SaaS solution that easily integrates with the major webshop systems and carriers to offer our customers a big advantage. This way webshops can compete with the big players. We believe that we offer our customers the best experience available in the market.
At SendCloud we love to keep things pragmatic, especially in our day to day job －no thick layers of protocols and documentation. We move fast in small self organized teams, creating a place where you can really make a difference. Although our ambitions are huge, we are dedicated to keep our working atmosphere open, pleasant and fun! At the SendCloud office we have a gym, bbq, daily lunches and regularly go out on fun activities.
Skills & Requirements
- You have extensive working experience in Python and Django.
- Your code is always under version control (we use git).
- You know your way around Linux and how to work on the command-line.
- Experience in server administration is a bonus, currently our stack includes: Apache, PostgreSQL, Redis and Celery.
- You have at least experience with one of the following technologies: Vagrant, Docker, Amazon Web Services or Ansible.
- Our front-end is written in Angular, front-end development experience is considered a big plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
Related Jobs (10)
- IT service specialist file & SharePoint services Temporary
- Front end developer Full Time
- Data Scientist / Data Engineer Full Time
- Front-End Developer Full Time
- Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m) Full Time
- Senior Frontend Developer (m/f) Full Time
- Software Engineer Full Time
- Développeur AEM (CQ5) H/F Full Time
- MOBILE DEVELOPER iOS/ANDROID NATIVO O HIBRIDO Full Time
- Senior JEE Developer in our mobile company Full Time